Took my 11year olds to the tobogganing, paid for an hour which was a bit too long as the track (?) was not that big really and once you'd gone down several times you've more or less finished - price for this was good. We...More
My now very grown up children used to enjoy Ackers in the '70s and '80s and I returned with my 12 year old grandchild with some trepidation.Like revisiting a treasured haunt of the past, would Ackers live up to its great expectations? The anticipation was...More
Took 3 grandchildren, 5 (birthday boy), 3 and 2. They LOVED IT!! Not to busy which was good. Lovely slope for them to go on. The 2 year old sat with his big brother and had a blast. All 3 had a great time and...More
We are an outdoor activity centre located in Birmingham! Join in with the fun and excitement by choosing any of our activities.
All of our activities take part in over 75 acres of diverse landscape and habitats ranging from open grassland, woodland and marsh cut through by the River Cole, the Grand Union Canal, and Mainline Railways. This creates a fascinating area to have a great outdoor adventure. We are described as a hidden urban oasis, a green gem that overlooks Birmingham city centre.
- a 100 metre long ski slope, with nursery slopes and a 25 metre toboggan slope
- 3 climbing walls including a 20 metre high tower which also homes our zip wire and fan descender
- a fully equipped, self-catering residential centre
- a canal basin perfect for canoeing, kayaking and bellboating
- also 2 archery ranges, team building field, bushcraft survival zone, jungle challenge obstacle course and much more!
We are located just 2 miles from the city centre and are easily accessible by car and public transport! Click here for more details on how to find us.
Ackers Adventure is a charity that exists to promote and engage people of all ages, abilities and disabilities in the regular pursuit of outdoor adventure activities.
Here at Ackers Adventure we offer a plethora of fun and exciting activities for you to enjoy